Friday, May 2, 2014

Chi Omega- Erin Carbrey




This is my sorority house, where I lived my sophomore year at OU. The house itself was a major reason why I went Chi Omega. I love the floor plan, with no sleeping porches! Also, it has a very homey feel to it, and a rich history. I think the columns on the outside give it such a prestigious feel, resembling so many historic buildings. Another feature that I liked was the house corporation renovations. Every year they update some part of the house. They year before I came to school, their project was the bathrooms…. And CLEARLY, they did an amazing job. The design has every need of a sorority house met. It has benches around the walls of mirrors, with outlets, and several showers and toilets. The bathrooms might honestly be my favorite rooms in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment