Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bowling Alley to Church-Taylor Johnson

This is the building my church in Norman recently purchased so we would have somewhere permanent to meet. In the three years before this, my church has just rented venues such as the Sooner Theatre and large hotel conference rooms for Sunday gatherings. I like this building because it shows how changeable a building can be because it used to be a bowling alley about 5 years ago. This shows how if we are creative, we can change a building's look and purpose to fulfill our dream for it without having to tear down and restart from scratch.

1 comment:

  1. many churches seem to start in other types of buildings these days. Journey Church started there I think-I know they were in the shopping center up the street where Goodwill is now

    ReplyDelete