Saturday, February 1, 2014

Buildings encountered daily

Photo voice- Jacob Adams

This’s the civil engineering science center I like going here because this is where the lab for my materials class is. I enjoy the hands on learning experience that we get to have in the testing lab located behind the front of the building.



I have had many classes at Devon energy center and find it to be a very modern good looking building. It makes me feel like a professional student learning and taking classes here




 This is dale hall and it reminds me of when I first started here at O.U. and makes me look forward to being done soon.




This is the student union and it reminds me of the O.U. community as a whole. It is a very open place and I usually eat or study here several times a week



This is the duplex that I own and it reminds me of my independence and my Grandma that left me the money, God rest her soul, to buy it.

























No comments:

Post a Comment