Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Church - Laurel Lamb


These are pictures of a church in Lawton that I see quite often.  I also attended this church as a child.  I have not gone to church in a long time, but seeing this building reminds me of the days when I did and of the people I used to know there.  When I see this building I also remember how beautiful I used to think it was as a child.  I still think it is a pretty church.  What I really like about the building are the windows.  The large, circular window of the front entrance is eye-catching.  The twelve sections of the window almost make it look like a clock.  The many shades of colorful window panes in the second picture are also neat.  I don't see many buildings in Lawton with multicolored windows, so these particular ones standout to me.

1 comment:

  1. I also think of the stained glass windows in the church where I grew up which says a lot about the importance of imagery in place making

    ReplyDelete