Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium - Danny Wyatt

This building is one of my favorites of all time. I have had so many good memories inside these walls. I love the architecture because everything on it looks so permanent. Some form of this structure will probably be standing until the world ends, because we are so driven by tradition. I love the brick work and how meticulous the design is on the stadium. It is built well enough to look modern, but enough money has been pumped into its design and construction that it will always look historic. They recently approved for the development and expansion of the stadium, which should make for an interesting new look. Most importantly, this is a structure where I fell in love with OU and on Friday, I will be dismissed with my diploma. I love what this building represents to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment